Guided Wine Pairing Wine Up Tour
Next stop of the Wine Up Tour in Px Wine & Spirits. From the hand of the author of the Wine and Spirits guide Wine Up! Joaquín Parra will discover singular wines with their own character. Different areas that will make us known by the hand of one of the greatest experts in the field.
Guided Tasting + 7 Wines + Pairing
Wines that will be served:
1. Viñas del Vero Chardonnay 2017 – Viñas del Vero – White – D.O. Somontano
2. Martín Códax 2017 – Bodegas Martín Códax – Blanco – D.O. Rías Baixas
3. Count Valdemar Finca Alto Cantabria fermented in barrels 2017 – Bodegas Valdemar – White Fermented in Barrel – D.O.C. Rioja
4. Finca Moncloa 2014 – Finca Moncloa – Signature wine – Wine from the land of Cádiz
5. Bisiesto Cabernet 2012 – Bodega Soledad – D.O. Uclés – aging
6. Verum Tempranillo family reserve 2010 – Bodegas Viñedos Verum – Signature wine – Wine from the land of Castilla
7. Conde Valdemar Reserva 2011 – Bodegas Valdemar – Reservation – D.O.C. Rioja
Date: Wednesday 21 November 2018
Time: 8:30 p.m.
Price: € 30
Reservations: 952 001 600
Joaquín Parra López is a specialist technician in Management and Business Administration and Superior Technician in Commerce and Marketing. Master in international trade by the EOI and Occupational Trainer specialized in the administrative, commercial and marketing areas. He has worked since 1998 as head of administration, commercial director and Manager in different wineries until 2006 when he started his independent professional activity as “WINE UP CONSULTING”, becoming one of the few companies in Spain and the first in Castilla La Mancha dedicated to commercial advice and wine marketing. Author of the Tasting Manual Is this wine good?
Edited and distributed by Mundi-Prensa with a foreword by master Sommelier Charlie Arturaola, wine traveler and one of the most valued wine educators in the USA. Author of Wine Up Digital Wine Guide. Creator and administrator of the first online wine tasting panel: www.ecatas.com, and administrator of other portals dedicated to wine such as: www.wineup.es, www.vinoticias.es and www.bodegassingulares.com Wine educator and promoter of the wine culture through the Wine Up Tour with Singular Wineries & Author Wines traveling through Spain promoting wineries in what has been called: Inverse Wine Tourism.